Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Organic Haircare | Spot The Difference

Organic Haircare | Spot The Difference
It is no secret to you all now that hair care is just as important to me as makeup is, but do you want to know another secret? Coconut is my favourite scent, not significant but relevant. Faith In Nature is a brand I was unfamiliar with but when I spotted their email with the words 'natural ingredients' I got curious and wanted to see if there was much difference.


The natural ingredients is what drew me into trying these products but what also did was their beautiful range of flavours. These products are paraben and SLS free which are made from natural essential oils. I definitely want to try the chocolate one in the future! I chose the coconut flavoured shampoo and conditioner because I find coconut works wonders on my hair! Since summer is here my hair does tend to get more on the dry side so these were perfect to try.

Faith In Nature Shampoo: The consistency of the shampoo felt almost like an oil/gel which went on my scalp really easily and didn't feel thick. I'd definitely say this was a good shampoo to use in summer because the last thing anyone wants is thickening products on their head. It smelled delicious which made washing my hair a lot more pleasant. I have noticed a difference over the last couple of weeks this product has made my hair look and feel more soft. It also has gave me a bit of a shine which lets my hair look really healthy and lovely in the sun!

Faith In Nature Conditioner: Conditioners are a favourite of mine so I was most excited to try this. The consistency was a bit different to the shampoo it was more thickening and like a paste rather than a gel. What I like about the conditioner is you can use this as a wash in and out or leave the product on your ends for 5 minutes - almost like a mini hair mask. I have tried both ways and both do the exact same job only the scent remains longer on my hair if used as a mask. This product has left my ends feeling really soft and moisturized, they don't feel drying or frizzy.

Overall I think both of these products are great and I would happily purchase these in the future. I don't think there is a huge difference between organic and artificial/pefumed hair care, not that I could notice.


*PR Sample/gift.
Have you tried Faith In Nature before?? 
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. these sound lovely I am definitely going to check their website out

    great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do let me know if you pick anything up!




      Katie ♥

      Delete
  2. I ADORE COCONUT SCENTED THINGS. Considering my hair is a nightmare 90% of the time and doesn't want to play nice the other 10% I think I definitely am going to be looking at faith in natures website.
    Fii xo || little miss fii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad someone else agrees with me that it smells incredibly lush! Do let me know if you pick any of their products up!



      Katie ♥

      Delete
  3. These sound lovely! I'll check out their website.
    - Emily from http://www.emilyunderworld.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if theres any you are thinking of getting, I want to try the chocolate one next!



      Katie ♥

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried it before. I'm not fussed on a product being "organic" but I do adore coconut scented things haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No me either but it is nice to be able to see if there is much difference. Coconut is too nice!



      Katie ♥

      Delete
  5. Faith products are so great. Our local health food shops have stocked them for years now and their stuff is good, and its nice to know i'm putting less bad stuff on my body and in the water. They do all sorts of other products too. My favourite is the lemon grass hand soap. That is to die for, all the products are just so fragranced! yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might have to try more of the range out! I would love to try the chocolate range as I am a bit of a sweet scent lover!



      Katie ♥

      Delete
  6. They used to sell these in the Oxfam shop I volunteered in and I was always intrigued as to whether they would be any good - especially as my hair is pretty high maintenance.
    They sound really nice though from what you are saying. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked using them! The bottles last for ages too which is really good



      Katie ♥

      Delete
  7. I've been meaning to try Faith In Nature haircare products for ages! Especially as they are SLS free. Might give them a try once I've run out of my current one :) x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! they are really good and last such a long time!



      Katie ♥

      Delete

Blogger templates by pipdig